Unmand is a Melbourne based software automation company. Our cloud based platform provides a low code way to eliminate mundane tasks and automate our customers’ most time-consuming processes. Our software can handle the most complicated workflows, while keeping the user in complete control.
The Support Engineer is responsible for providing support to customers using Unmand's products. You are a detective and problem solver with strong communication skills. Our customers look to you when they need answers because you are a product expert and can escalate issues when necessary to ensure timely resolution. You have a willingness to learn, adapt and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves. The perfect candidate is passionate about productivity and making peoples lives easier through automation.
- Be the first point of contact for any support issues
- Provide telephone, and ticket-based (JIRA Support) support to troubleshoot issues with our customers
- Diagnose and resolve challenging technical issues using your knowledge of the Unmand products and the customer's systems
- Utilise your exceptional communication and customer service skills to communicate solutions and external limitations to customers in a way they will understand
- Provide world class customer experience by delivering satisfaction to every case for every customer
- Identify workarounds and communicate technical solutions to the customer
- Remain current with the Unmand product functions and features, and with related technologies in our ecosystem
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to others on the team as appropriate
- Document findings and ensure that Unmand’s support knowledge base is utilized effectively, maintained and expanded over time
- Willingness to work both remotely and onsite in our Melbourne office
- 1-2 years experience in a support role is preferred
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Curious and able to troubleshoot challenges
- Experience building and curating internal Knowledge Bases and Documentation
- Prior experience with scripting (i.e. Python, PowerShell, bash) will be highly regarded
- SQL databases knowledge and experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of the Insurance or Financial Services sector is a plus
Unmand launched at the beginning of 2020 (hello COVID! Not the most auspicious timing), and we’re growing an average of 100% annually. As a bootstrapped and profitable company, we are beholden to only our customers - with full control over our timelines, budget and product. We have a hybrid work model to give our team the flexibility to manage their commute time and personal lives while still building a strong culture.
If you’re looking for a workplace without politics and have passion, grit, and integrity then you are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out and set you apart, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Unmand is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.