Two-factor authentication (2FA) provides an added layer of security to your Unmand account. If your password is compromised or stolen, you'll have peace of mind knowing that only you can sign in.
You have two options to reset your 2FA account. These options depend if you have access to your current 2FA code.
If you have access to the current 2FA password, you can reset your two-factor authentication code using the following steps:
- Login to the Unmand Portal
- Navigate to the security section of your account
- Select Reset Two Factor Authentication
- Scan the new QR code using your authenticator app
- Enter the one time password generated from the authenticator app
For security reasons, you are unable to personally reset your 2FA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your 2FA. Unmand will verify your identity and generate a temporary 2FA code for you. Please complete the following steps once you are provided with a temporary 2FA code:
- Scan the QR code provided by Unmand using your authenticator app (Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, etc). This will generate a one-time passcode for login
- Open the Unmand Portal
- Enter your email, password, and newly generated 2FA passcode
- Once logged in, reset your 2FA in the Security section of your account