Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides an extra layer of security to your Unmand account. MFA requires you to use a combination of two or more verification factors.
If your password is compromised or stolen, you'll have peace of mind knowing that only you can sign in.
Reset your MFA
Use the following steps to reset you MFA:
- Go to id.unmand.com.
- Go through the normal sign in flow (here I am using Azure AD SSO).
- Once prompted for one time password (OTP), select "Try another method", on the next screen click on "Email" (or SMS if already set up).
- An email will be received with a 6-digit code, enter the code and proceed to login.
- Once logged in, go to "Account Settings", then Security.
- On the security tab, press the red button "Reset MFA".