Reset your multi factor authentication
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides an extra layer of security to your Unmand account. MFA requires you to use a combination of two or more verification factors.
If your password is compromised or stolen, you'll have peace of mind knowing that only you can sign in.
#Reset your MFA
Use the following steps to reset you MFA:
- Go to id.unmand.com.
- Go through the normal sign in flow (here I am using Azure AD SSO).
- Once prompted for one time password (OTP), select "Try another method", on the next screen click on "Email" (or SMS if already set up).
- An email will be received with a 6-digit code, enter the code and proceed to login.
- Once logged in, go to "Account Settings", then Security.
- On the security tab, press the red button "Reset MFA".