The Technical Support Engineer team at Unmand acts as the customer’s trusted technology advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. They are responsible for preserving and expanding the availability and functionality of our customers’ Unmand applications; in turn preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Unmand uses.
The role is responsible for providing technical support to customers through various channels. You are a detective and problem solver with strong communication skills. Our customers look to you when they need answers because you are a product expert and can escalate issues when necessary to ensure timely resolution. You have a willingness to learn, adapt and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Provide telephone, and ticket-based (JIRA Support) support to troubleshoot issues with our customers
- Maintain strong lines of communication with customers
- Provide world class customer experience by delivering satisfaction to every case for every customer
- Identify workarounds and communicate technical solutions to the customer
- Remain current with the Unmand product functions and features, and with related technologies in our ecosystem
- Partner with Engineering team to identify areas of improvement
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to others on the team as appropriate
- Document findings and ensure that Unmand’s support knowledge base is utilized effectively and maintained and expanded over time
- 1-2 years experience in a technical support or helpdesk role
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Curious and able to troubleshoot challenges
- Experience building and curating internal Knowledge Bases and Documentation
- Experience with machine learning products is a plus
Unmand is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.