The Integration Architect assists customers and prospects in understanding the benefits and scoping out the perfect implementation of Unmand's products. This role requires a combination of communication skills, technical prowess, and systems integration experience.
The Solutions Architecture will translate customer integration requirements into solutions that will create value for the customer.
- Gather and identify business requirements and author detailed solution designs that will exceed customer expectations for complex integration challenges
- Facilitate customer training and enablement activities, including documentation, training sessions, and others.
- Shadow partners involved with implementation and support activities.
- Support, own and troubleshoot any partner-related issues through cross-functional collaboration.
- Assist customers with the creation of Statement of Work and other relevant templates.
- Build and document Unmand’s requirements and processes for our customer’s integration specifications and objectives.
- Articulate Unmand’s framework and engagement approach and modernization offerings from a technical and business perspective.
- Create reusable artifacts from the perspective of technology, product, domain, and infrastructure as applicable from past solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of automation in different business domains.
- You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment.
- You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the partner experience.
- Experience delivering large-scale enterprise-level platform implementation to top-tier customers and/or partners.
- Experience collaborating with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Experience conducting meetings with business and other process stakeholders on functional requirements gathering.