The Marketing Associate is someone who is both creative and analytical. Not afraid to roll up their sleeves when necessary, they’re a team player with proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and cross functional marketing teams. As a Marketing associate, you will strategize, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that support sales objectives and deliver measurable pipeline and revenue growth.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain autonomy and hone your craft here at Unmand. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at content creation, messaging, and tailoring marketing campaigns to reach and appeal to specific personas and audience segments.
- Make regular content contributions to the Unmand website to expand our content coverage
- Create contributions to the Unmand blog to drive leads via inbound traffic, but also to help tell the story of a flexible technology platform with many use cases
- Create contributions to demand generation-based offers, to include writing content, formatting documents and materials, and researching new topics
- Assist with contributions to integrated marketing campaigns, including promotional email copy, mailers, printed materials, videos, and others
- Track and measure event marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Identify, recommend and implement lead-gen activities for targeted audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years experience in content marketing for Business to Business SaaS
- Organized by nature, with the ability to prioritize and multitask under tight deadlines
- Experience working with Google Analytics to analyze visitor and traffic patterns
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, etc.) a plus
- Ability to travel to events as necessary. (when in-person events resume)