The Integration Architect brings Unmand's products to life. Working with the Integration team, you will translate customer automation requirements into working solutions that create value for the customer. This role requires a combination of communication skills, technical prowess, and systems integration experience.
As an Integration Architect, you’ll be tasked with leading technical engagements with our enterprise customers and supporting ongoing efforts to automate our customer's business processes. You will be joining a fast and agile team that is committed to making people's lives easier through automation.
- Design and implement automation solutions for customers using Unmand's product offerings.
- Gather and identify business requirements for complex automation integrations.
- Facilitate customer training and enablement activities, including documentation, training sessions, and others.
- Support, own and troubleshoot customer integrations.
- Assist the Sales team with the creation of Statement of Work and other relevant documents.
- Articulate Unmand’s offerings from a technical and business perspective.
- 2+ years experience in a solutions delivery, integration or equivalent role
- You have an ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment.
- You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the customer experience.
- Experience delivering large-scale enterprise-level platform implementation to top-tier customers and/or partners.
- Experience conducting meetings with business and other process stakeholders for the purposes of requirements gathering.
- Prior experience with scripting (i.e. Python, PowerShell, bash) will be highly regarded.
- SQL databases knowledge and experience will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of the Insurance or Financial Services sector is a plus.