#Melbourne, Australia / Integration / Full Time
Unmand is a Melbourne based software automation company. Our cloud based platform provides a low code way to eliminate mundane tasks and automate our customers’ most time-consuming processes. Our software can handle the most complicated workflows, while keeping the user in complete control.
#About the Role
As the Deployment Manager, you will lead technical engagements with our enterprise customers and support ongoing efforts to automate their business processes. You will translate automation requirements into working solutions that create value for the customer. This role requires a combination of communication skills, technical prowess, and systems integration experience.
You’ll work closely with the software development team to maintain a world-class product feedback loop. You will also work directly with our most strategic users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product.
#What you’ll do
- Design and implement automation solutions for customers using Unmand's product offerings in a dynamic and shifting landscape
- Gather and identify business requirements for complex automation deployments
- Articulate Unmand’s offerings from technical and business perspectives
- Project management in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a broad and complete state of everything involving or related to your customers
- Support the wider Deployment team handling multiple competing priorities from different stakeholders, using strong interpersonal and communication skills to provide leadership
- Troubleshooting complex user issues and communicating with Unmand’s highest value users, providing a “white-glove” support experience by phone, email and in person. You may have to travel interstate for meetings per business needs.
- Facilitate user training and enablement activities, including documentation, training sessions/workshops and others
#What you'll bring
- Experience in deployment delivery, integration or equivalent roles for large-scale enterprises
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to compellingly articulate product offerings to audiences of varying levels of technical skill and seniority
- Experience leading a team to solve complex business challenges
- A passion for constantly improving the customer experience
- An investigative mindset, strategic thinking, high attention to detail, and cross-functional coordination skills
- Comfortable learning new functions and features of highly complex and technical products
- Prior experience in the Insurance or Financial Services is a plus
- Some prior experience with scripting (i.e. Python, PowerShell, bash)
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
#About the Team
Unmand launched at the beginning of 2020 (hello COVID! Not the most auspicious timing), and we’re growing an average of 100% annually. As a bootstrapped and profitable company, we are beholden to only our customers - with full control over our timelines, budget and product. We have a hybrid work model to give our team the flexibility to manage their commute time and personal lives while still building a strong culture.
If you’re looking for a workplace without politics and have passion, grit, and integrity then you are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out and set you apart, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.