Melbourne, Australia / Sales / Full Time
Unmand is looking for a results-oriented sales professional who is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from engagement through investment to implementation, and ROI through automation maturity. As a trusted advisor, the Account Executive will acquire and build strong partnerships within the prospect and customer base to drive adoption of our solutions.
The Account Executive is ultimately responsible for the health of the customer, including generating sales, increasing revenue, uncovering new opportunities, and guaranteeing renewals.
You should be excited by the challenges of learning a new, technical product, bringing an innovative product to market, and driving real improvement in our customers' operations through our software.
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting
- Generate ideas for new use cases for our product as you engage prospects
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new clients
- Achieve quarterly sales quotas for respective target accounts
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations
- Own the entire sales cycle. From lead generation to contract-signing and implementation
- Work with the Integration team to identify and win upsell opportunities
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Participate in continuous improvement of the Unmand Sales Process
- Develop and execute an account plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements
- Demonstrated track record of top tier performance in previous roles
- Enterprise software experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical issues
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment